review - (SRILAKA D)

Name: SRILAKA D

Best Time To Call You: ANYTIME

* Do You Know Hindi Language?: No

* What Is Your Personal Monthly Income: I Have No Income

I Would Like To Start: Immediately

Country,State and City India,tamilnadu,Krishnagiri

Your Age: 24

YOu Are: Other


How Did You Find Us?Please Specifiy.it's Important: through google

Write Something About Your Part time/Full Time Job Experience(If Any): No,I am fresher to this job.

Write About Yourself: I have finished M.E(cs),i like to work from home. I am good in English and dedicated in my job.I assure you that i will fulfill your needs. So,help me to get the job as soon as possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note : please don't post any html links and website links in comment section otherwise it will be deleted.Feel free to post your mobile number and email id.
-
Abhishek