Name: Bhaskar Rao P


Write About Yourself: Good morning sir/madam.

My name is Bhaskar Rao I am from Mysore. I'm born and brought in Mysore.

Coming to my education I have recently completed my bachelor of engineering degree with stream Computer Science from MIT, Mysore and secure 53% aggregate.

As my family concern my family is consist of five member my father is working in PWD(contractor) and my mother is housewife, I'm elder I have one youngest sister she is Pursuing BBM, and one younger brother he is pursuing BE.

My life goal's.

My short term goal is working in a reputed organization.

And like to learn more regarding to my domain.

My long term goal is to happy my family and people connected to me. Then I will learn how to be good successful men and how to shine to lead in this world.

Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note : please don't post any html links and website links in comment section otherwise it will be deleted.Feel free to post your mobile number and email id.
-
Abhishek